Kilbreda College Open Evening
An important aspect of considering a quality education for your daughter is seeing the prospective school in action, getting a feel for the community and being able to witness first hand some of the facilities and programs on offer.
This year, Kilbreda College’s annual Open Evening is taking place on 14 March 2019. Here you will have the opportunity to meet and hear from the Principal, Ms Nicole Mangelsdorf and attend a College tour. However, unlike their Open Mornings, families will also have the opportunity to visit The Information Centre where you can meet college staff and find out more information in regards to the following areas:
* General Information - Fees, transport, enrolment procedures
* Learning Enhancement - Learning support and enrichment
* Learning and Teaching - Curriculum Overview, Pathways (VCE,
* Wellbeing and Engagement - Transition, support, counselling
* Year 9 BRIDGES Program and Duke of Edinburgh
* Co-Curricular and Sport Programs
* Instrumental Music Program and Performing Arts Opportunities
* Education for Justice and RE/Faith Development
* Study, Cultural and Language Immersions - Italy, Japan, World
Challenge, Central Australia, East Timor, Lake Mungo
There will also be a number of performances on the evening that will be showcased in their new Auditorium. Most facilities and rooms will be open for viewing, including the Food Technology Kitchen, Science Laboratories, Art Rooms, Kildare Centre (exclusive Year 9 area) and many more.
We encourage you to register your interest and share this event with others in your network. We also ask that you register for the evening at https://www.kilbreda.vic.edu.au/VisitOurCollege.aspx
Kilbreda College looks forward to welcoming you to their College and showing you all that Kilbreda has to offer. Should you have any queries, please contact their Registrar, Melissa Dwyer on 9581 7766 or email@example.com